5 Toxic Foods for Dogs
Never feed your Dog with these 5 Toxic Foods
1. Grapes & Raisins can cause irreversible kidney damage! While some dogs may ingest them without showing symptoms, they are still harmful! It is recommended that your dogs avoid them.
2. Xylitol is an artificial sweetener used in candy, but it is also becoming prevalent in other products like peanut butter. Always read food labels and keep anything with Xylitol out of paw's reach.
3. Onions can cause anemia and harm red blood cells. Since they are used in a variety of dishes, it's important to keep those foods away from dogs, especially ones that can reach the counter.
4. Avocado in small amounts may be okay for dogs, but they contain a toxin called Persin which causes vomiting, diarrhea, and heart problems. Also the pit can cause intestinal blockage.
5. Chocolate is well known as a toxic food for dogs, but it remains one of the most common causes of poisoning. Never give a dog any amount of chocolate or products that contain it.
Share this post
Find your Pet's Name Day and His/Her Lucky Number Now!
Do you know that now you can Find your Pet's Name Day and His/Her Lucky Number Now! Are you a Pet Owner? ...
New 2017 Dog Tracker and Electric Dog Fence
New 2017 Dog Tracker and Electric Dog Fence Free Shipping! 1. Dog Tracker The Smart Caretaker of your Pet! The ...
Monkey Baby Bath! Find your Pet's Name Day!
Monkey Baby Bath! via GIPHY Do you know that now you can find your Pet's Name Day and his or her Lucky Number? Y...
Find your Pet's Name Day and His/Her Lucky Number!
Why not to Celebrate my Name Day? via GIPHY Are you a Pet Owner? Which is Your Pet's Name Day? Pets are part of...