5 Toxic Foods for Dogs
Never feed your Dog with these 5 Toxic Foods
1. Grapes & Raisins can cause irreversible kidney damage! While some dogs may ingest them without showing symptoms, they are still harmful! It is recommended that your dogs avoid them.
2. Xylitol is an artificial sweetener used in candy, but it is also becoming prevalent in other products like peanut butter. Always read food labels and keep anything with Xylitol out of paw's reach.
3. Onions can cause anemia and harm red blood cells. Since they are used in a variety of dishes, it's important to keep those foods away from dogs, especially ones that can reach the counter.
4. Avocado in small amounts may be okay for dogs, but they contain a toxin called Persin which causes vomiting, diarrhea, and heart problems. Also the pit can cause intestinal blockage.
5. Chocolate is well known as a toxic food for dogs, but it remains one of the most common causes of poisoning. Never give a dog any amount of chocolate or products that contain it.
Share this post
Snake in The Pool with Kids! (VIDEO)
Snake in The Pool with Kids! Watch the VIDEO Below! Kids swim in the pool and suddenly a snake appears and be...
Crocodile Bite Man's Head (VIDEO)
Crocodile Bite Man's Head! (VIDEO) Watch the VIDEO Below! The Best Smart Anti lost Dog Tracker with Bluetooth B...
Stand Out in the Crowd with your Personalised Phone Case!
Stand Out in the Crowd with your Personalised Phone Case! Free Shipping! Do you want to Stand Out in the Crowd?...
New 2017 Waterproof Rechargeable Flashing Light LED Dog Collar
New 2017 Waterproof Rechargeable Flashing Light LED Dog Collar Waterproof Rechargeable Flashing Light Loop LED D...