Pets Improve Your Health and Make you Happier!
Pets are very important for our life. Pets can help you in many ways like a healthier heart, stress soothers, social magnets, better mood, more meaning, benefits for baby’s immune system & social support for autistic children.
If you've ever owned a pet, you already know how much fun and affection they can bring. When you come home to a purr or wagging tail at the end of a stressful day, the sudden wave of calm you feel isn't just your imagination. Research suggests that your fluffy friend truly is good for your physical and mental health. Pets often provide unconditional acceptance and love and they're always there for you.
One of the reasons for these therapeutic effects is that Dogs and Cats fulfill the basic human need to touch. Stroking, hugging, or otherwise touching a loving animal can rapidly calm and soothe us when we’re stressed or anxious. The companionship of a pet can also ease loneliness, and most dogs are a great stimulus for healthy exercise, which can substantially boost your mood and ease depression. Caring for a dog can also help children grow up more secure and active or provide valuable companionship for older adults.
The American Heart Association has linked the ownership of pets, especially dogs, with a reduced risk for heart disease and greater longevity.
Studies have also found that:
- Dog owners are less likely to suffer from depression than those without pets.
- People with dogs have lower blood pressure in stressful situations than those without pets. One study even found that when people with borderline hypertension adopted dogs from a shelter, their blood pressure declined significantly within five months.
- Playing with a dog or cat can elevate levels of serotonin and dopamine, which calm and relax.
- Heart attack patients with dogs survive longer than those without.
- Pet owners have lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels (indicators of heart disease) than those without pets.
- Pet owners over age 65 make 30 percent fewer visits to their doctors than those without pets.
In conclusion, except the fact that a pet can improve your health, I believe that the most import reason to become an owner of a pet is that can add real joy and unconditional love to your life.
Share this post
Snake in The Pool with Kids! (VIDEO)
Snake in The Pool with Kids! Watch the VIDEO Below! Kids swim in the pool and suddenly a snake appears and be...
Crocodile Bite Man's Head (VIDEO)
Crocodile Bite Man's Head! (VIDEO) Watch the VIDEO Below! The Best Smart Anti lost Dog Tracker with Bluetooth B...
Stand Out in the Crowd with your Personalised Phone Case!
Stand Out in the Crowd with your Personalised Phone Case! Free Shipping! Do you want to Stand Out in the Crowd?...
New 2017 Waterproof Rechargeable Flashing Light LED Dog Collar
New 2017 Waterproof Rechargeable Flashing Light LED Dog Collar Waterproof Rechargeable Flashing Light Loop LED D...